Thursday, October 3, 2013

Mohana's Birthday

We had planned to go for lunch together after Evidence, but there's the element of surprise in between...
This arrived just in time. 


While we were in the class, Louise and Thomas went out to get the cake ready.


Chatting casually to avoid any suspicion raised... x)


The butter cake with orange flavour made by Louise...


She so did not see that coming.



Vincent's zapin dance pose... well not exactly. 


Mohana's monologue: What should I do with this cake? 



She went around thanking and hugging them, but this shot looked like she was about to kiss him.



The ladies shot...



Group shot peeps! Avi was doing some uh... 'stuff' to Naveen at the back.



Avi's face was damn cunning!




It was a day of love and happiness. 







There it is.


Vincent: The cake is in here?!
But let me draw your attention to Naveen's sad expression at the back... which I don't know why. Haha.


Avi's silly face. XD


"Vincent! Give me a handsome pose!"
*pose*
"That's your handsome pose? XD
"



He got kicked from that car to here. 
*shrugs*



Affection.


Came to SS2 Murni for lunch...




I forgot what were they laughing about...


Bro talk.


Eating the cake while waiting for the food to arrive.


One thing I like about him, he always pose happily for my camera. :D 


Oh Naveen. XD



Vincent, concentrate in eating.


Vincent, stop playing your phone.



I'm so intrigued by Kit Teng's dragon ring. It's so difficult to find something like this.


No comments:

Post a Comment