Wednesday, October 2, 2013

ATP World Tour

Naveen got extra tickets for tennis from Charlotte and asked if I wanted to go. At first I planned to reject his offer because I'm not into tennis unlike Mohana, but then it's not always I get to watch something live. So I went. And I didn't regret it. Chee Weng became our chauffeur of the day. 


We had a detour to VSQ because CW needed to send Jessica there.


These are the tickets, before redemption and after.



At Putra Stadium, Bukit Jalil... 


David Ferrer, the one that she supports.




Got some guy to take our photo. He seemed to know how to handle a DSLR, I guess. 



There weren't many people. In fact, only half of the stadium was filled.


Federico Delbonis in action. 



 And this... Jurgen Melzer. His skills are definitely better than Delbonis'. Not taking any sides, just stating my observation. Don't want some angry fans come running after me. 


Tennis player during the day, Jedi Master during the night.


Mohana was disappointed she couldn't watch Ferrer's match because we had to leave early, but she got her chance in watching his warming up session. 


He seemed to be wanting to whack his coach...


Without the racquet, all the tennis players would look like they are dancing with their actions.





Tennis fans here... 


Luckily I had them to explain the game to me.



Together with Rajeev Ram and Horia Tecau during the autograph session.



And these are shots of uh... Julien Benneteau, if I'm not mistaken. I can't tell between him and Adrian Mannarino, who was at the other end of the tennis court. But I think its Benneteau.


 




So I removed his racquet away... *laughs*





We really had a good time.


No comments:

Post a Comment