Thursday, October 10, 2013

Paradigm Outing.

After class, we went to Paradigm... Had the second girls-outing in my life. Went to Shilin Taiwan Snacks first to grab a bite.
Here's Louise's mee suah. We had XXL chicken. 
Start drooling, people! It looks good! And it is too. 




And we head on to H&M and Uniqlo to see some clothes... 


and to try some on... 


Louise looked like she accidentally hit my head and her hat was about to fall off.


and of course to the make-up shop...


and then we had the idea of getting identical bracelets... like a friendship bracelet. Went to many shops but we couldn't find the one we like...
These ones have catchy phrases. Haha 
"Sorry boys, you just don't match my outfit."
"Mostly, I just stand around being fabulous."
"If only I could find a man that would match my earrings."
"Born to be wild." *winks*
"You will always be my best friend. You know too much." Friendzoned much?


 It's lunch time! Went to Pancake House. Ordered 'Best Taco in Town'. It was named like that. But really, it was good. 


 and waffles... 


and uh, mushroom soup... which looked like some cappuccino. 


After eating, we walked again...
Oh! Say hi to Vincent, who decided to join the outing halfway. 


looking for jewellery shops... I mean, accessories. 


and finally we found it! Ta-da! The perfect one! 


And then we eat again. At Tong Pak Fu. 



Coffee Snow Ice... I didn't quite like it cox the coffee flavour wasn't strong enough.  


 It was another great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment