Wednesday, October 9, 2013

BAC Law Expo

Helped out during the expo... Students/parents came to meet the UK delegates to inquire about the respective universities... 
(Hertfordshire)



Prof Richard Lewis (Cardiff)
Cardiff booth was among the many like Aber and Reading that most students flocked to. 





(Northumbria)




Dr David Poyton (Aberystwyth)
I like the little dragon by the side. Haha. I know that the student magazine is called 'Dragon'... but I wonder if it is that or it was just for a decoration. 


I recalled him saying that Aber is the only one with purple flag here. Haha. I don't get the significance of it though... Makes me wanna learn how to speak a little of Welsh when I'm there next year. 


Ruth Owen
I'm excited to be an Aberite next year. 


Mr William 


Yeow.


(Hull) by Richard Burchill... couldn't see him though. 



Ranaeesa


Together with these friendly and nice people I worked with.




No comments:

Post a Comment