Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Little Messi

We're back again with more pictures of the little fella who has become the happiness of everyone's mundane life. I've always wondered what goes through the mind of a dog...

Apparently my human got me an Argentina jersey. Looking good? 


You said something?


 So all I have to do is to put my right paw here and smile right? Seems easy enough. 


And while I'm at it, can I bite it? You know, just to make sure it's not pretty enough for others to steal it away from me. 


Wait, I'm forgetting something, right?


Oh yes! The smile! Thanks for reminding me, behind-the-scene human.



Oh no, hold on, I sense an incoming sneeze!


Um, repeat routine?


Kinda getting tired already...  


Change paw? Hmm alright... don't think it's working. I'm still tired... 


 Who's at the door? Oh wait, it's that behind-the-scene human. 


This is even more tiring than I thought... 


Whatchu looking at?


*mind drifts away*


You're pointing that huge black thing at me again. Are you sure you aren't trying to steal my ball?



No this must be a mistake! I'm supposed to have an original jersey! I'm on the team!


Uh...... what are you doing?


 Finally. Time to take it off! 


Waaaait a minute... you sure you know how to take this off?


Oh no oh no!


Stop! 


No! Help! 


*bites*





You can't take it away! It's a gift!


*gasp* It's gone... 


Mine! 


Failed attempt... it's okay. I need my rest. I'll get it back later. 


It's ball time!



No human! What have I done?! Don't take this away too!


Pleeeease?


*sniffed* I want that ball... 


Forget ball. Gimme papaya!  



No comments:

Post a Comment