Sunday, July 14, 2013

4-legged Love


So, we had a little trouble with the water supply. Mum guessed that the pipe somewhere must have burst or something, that we didnt have any water leaking out from the pipe. So we went over to my aunt's house which is just 10 minutes away so that my siblings can take a bath (after school). And me while on a study break of course, came to see my little friend! :D

And there he is! Aiming for the food on the table as usual. Oh he's just so cute!


Wanted to get down to shoot from a different angle, but soon enough he stood up with support on my legs, so I'm stuck. 



Naww the pleading eyes! I would have given you the whole packet if not for you having the need to watch your diet. 




                                                          Nibbling Samyi's CK bag. Haha





He always responds to mum's call! No I'm not jealous Fine, I am. 



Oh oops. Outta focus! His favourite toy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment